BEST TIPS FOR OUTSTANDING WEDDING PHOTOS
Not everyone has the budget for well-known professional photographers who usually quote higher prices. There are a lot of equally good wedding photographers that can offer you decent services for an affordable price. Make sure to check their previous works and sit down with the photographer and lay out all your plans and how you want everything to come out. In general, these tips are for everyone regardless of the package price you have chosen to invest in.
- Check a photographer’s style when taking posed portraits of the bride, the groom, family members, the entourage and of all the important details and moments.
- Does he give importance on taking the pictures before? It would be very nice to include the getting to know stage and of taking photos before the ceremony – showing how everyone is prepared for the big event.
- If you are planning on having the wedding in a church check if they have rules on taking pictures, make sure your wedding photographer knows to follow the Rules of the House.
- How good are the pictures he has taken especially during most treasured moments during the ceremony, the exchanging of vows to wearing of rings, the most awaited first kiss and other special rituals.
- Shots taken should be of importance.
- Frames should be filled with action that tells a story.
- Knows the exact timing when to click the camera. You wouldn’t want a picture of you and your groom or your guests frowning or yawning. Shots should show happy faces and a happy occasion.
- Artistically taken shots of the bride and groom walking down the aisle together as husband and wife with the altar and the church as the background.
- Should be good at taking shots of people – in small or big groups. Your wedding might be the time to see relatives and friends you haven’t seen for ages and perfectly taken pictures of cherished moments serves a lifetime keepsake.
- At the reception, a photographer should not be in a hurry to take pictures especially after people had eaten, at least, inform a group and avoid showing the mess on the table.
- All the important moments during the reception should also be of importance and never to be missed like the cake cutting, the toast, bouquet and garter toss and the first dance of the couple.
- A photographer shouldn’t miss the great opportunity to capture reaction shots of family members and guests – different emotions captured is priceless!
- Lastly, understand that one of the basic rules in photography is the use soft light and is usually the perfect technique for great wedding pictures.
No matter who you choose as to perform your wedding photography if you can see examples of their previous work, where they have followed the above rules, you should be satisfied with your end wedding photography results.
For more tips or a free consultation for your wedding, simply drop us a mail, we will revert back quickly: firstname.lastname@example.org